5 видео уроков про отпуск на английском
- Сообщение от: Елена Амерханова
- Категория: Полезности
Добрый день, дорогие читатели! Надеемся, что вы хорошо отдыхаете этим жарким летом. Сегодняшний пост мы бы хотели посвятить летнему отпуску. Многие наши Skype ученики и учителя уже вышли из отпуска, а некоторые только собираются в отпуск. Наш пост будет Вам полезен, если Вы хотите поговорить на английском о замечательном летнем времени, когда Вы не работали.
У нас в программе: видео уроки, мультфильм и видео советы об отпуске на английском.
Как говорят об отпуске? В британском английском для этого используют слово holiday, в американском- vacation.
Фразы со словом “отпуск”:
- быть в отпуске — be on holiday (брит.), be away on vacation (ам.)
- брать отпуск — take a holiday, take a vacation
- уходить в отпуск — go on holiday/ vacation
- a vacation easy on the pocket-book — отдых, который обойдётся недорого
- book a vacation/holiday — подавать заявление об отпуске
- vacation pay /holiday bonus — отпускные
- vacation compensation — оплата отпуска
- an ideal place for a holiday — идеальное место для отдыха
- holiday time — время летних отпусков
- my holiday is a week off — мой отпуск через неделю
1. Видео – Beginner -Elementary Level.
- Did you have a nice vacation?
How was your vacation?
- It was great!
- It was boring
- It was really fun
- It was awesome!
- It was pretty boring.
- It was a lot of fun.
- It was good.
What did you do?
- I played baseball with my friends.
- I went camping with my sister.
- I went swimming.
- I went skating with my brother.
- I just stayed at home. I didn’t go anywhere. I just watched TV.
- I cleaned the house.
- I washed dishes
- I studied math.
- I plyed computer games with my friend.
- I went fishing with my grandfather.
- I played basketball.
- I went to … with my family. We went shopping. We went to a museum.
2. Видео-урок от Hot English (Pre-Intermediate level)
- Her last vacation was in Vietnam and she was there for 3 weeks.
- She didn’t like Vietnam because of dull scenery
- She wents swimming in the south and she went hiking in the north of the country.
- Her parents and children were with her in Vietnam.
- Her relatives in Vietname are farmers who work in the rice fields.
- They spent $1 500 usd for a three-week holiday in vietnam.
- It’s quite difficult to find accomodation in Vietnam, that’s why they often stayed in hostels instead of hotels.
- She liked the local food because of fresh ingredients and it’s not very hot.
3. Мультфильм “Awesome Summer Vacation” (Intermediate- Advanced)
Answer the following questions:
- Where does the action take place?
- Who are the main characters?
- What can you tell about the boy’s personality?
- Can try to retell his story?
4. Видео советы – How to Pack Everything for your Vacation (Pre-Intermediate – Upper-Intermediate)
- Check the 10 days ___________________.
- Allow yourself a few _____________________clothes for fun and special ________ in colours that you _____. Everything else should be _______or ________ colours that can be worn with these pieces and mixxed and matched with each other to create a number of ______.
- Follow the general _____________:pack two __________shirts, two ________shirts, two pairs of shorts and two pairs of long _______.
- Choose clothes made from synthetic fabrics, especially _______ and _______.
- Do your very best to bring only _____________________: comfortable __________________and something that can be worn to a nice_________________.
- Tightly ______ your ________ and _____ and secure them with _____________. Safe extra space by stuffing your shoes with ___________ and filling __________with smaller items like __________.
- Take only what you expect ________ – not every ____ of lipstick you _____ or every medicine in your cabinet.
- Bring some extra stratch for your ______ so that you can ________ bulky items like a _____ or a ________.
- Check the 10 days weather forecast.
- Allow yourself a few favourite pieces of clothes for fun and special occasions in colours that you love. Everything else should be dark or neutral colours that can be worn with these pieces and mixxed and matched with each other to create a number of outfits.
- Follow the general rule of two:pack two short sleeve shirts, two long sleeve shirts, two pairs of shorts and two pairs of long pants.
- Choose clothes made from synthetic fabrics, especially underwear and socks.
- Do your very best to bring only two pairs of shoes: comfortable walking shoes and something that can be worn to a nice restaurant.
- Tightly roll your tops and pants and secure them with rubber bands. Safe extra space by stuffing your shoes with socks and filling outside pockets with smaller items like underwear.
- Take only what you expect to use – not every shade of lipstick you own or every medicine in your cabinet.
- Bring some extra stratch for your carry-on so that you can attach bulky items like a jacket or a sweater.
5. Видео International Travel Tips.
Watch the video. What pieces of advice were useful?
- Make sure to have a passport
- Make 2 copies of your passport
- To safe money you can stay at a hostel
- Use public transport
- Don’t carry too much cash at a time
- Internet cafe’s phones are a lot cheaper
- Open-air markets help safe money, give a great view of the culture
- Don’t drink the water and get bottled water
- Local McDonald’s restrooms are always free
- Be spontaneous and enjoy your trip and be nice with the locals.
От всей души желаем вам приятного отдыха!